Friday, September 5, 2008

Britney Spears Will Be Kicking Off The VMA'S

It has just been revealed that Britney Spears will be kicking off the MTV Video Music Awards.

"MTV has long played an important role in my career. How can I not be there to kick off their 25th VMAs?" Spears says in a statement. "I'm excited to open the entire show, to say hi to my fans and to be nominated."

Spears – who has been nominated 16 times and never won – is up this year for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video and Video of the Year for "Piece of Me."

It's still not known how she'll open the show. A source confirms that the opening segment will not feature a musical performance by Spears. At least we know it won't be a repeat disaster of last year's events, but hopefully it goes well for her. I know I'll be watching to see what happens!!

No comments: