Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Gets Political On Her Blog!!

Photobucket



Apparently Lindsay Lohan is now a political blogger?? Hahahahahah...Ok sorry I just couldn't contain myself there. I'm better now!!

Anyway Lindsay who has been regularly updating her MySpace page to lash out at her father and whatever else she feels necessary to say to the world, recently addressed the controversy surrounding the pregnancy of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's 17-year-old daughter Bristol.

"I am concerned with the fact that Sarah Palin brought the attention to her daughter's pregnancy, rather than all world issues and what she believes she could possibly do to change them – if elected," writes Lohan in a Tuesday posting. "I get Sarah Palin's views against abortion, but i would much prefer to hear more about what she can do for our country rather than how her daughter is going to have a child no matter what."

She also added: "i think that girls that are CHOOSING to be sexually active and are making a conscious decision to grow up faster..... I think that parents need to recognize how important it is to talk to their children about the things that can result from being sexually active if they aren't protecting themselves (birth control, condoms, etc.)"

But politics wasn't the only thing on the post. She also used her blog to proclaim her love for girlfriend Samantha Ronson, listing her current mood as "smitten" and signing off with "ILY"--I love you.

"This song is for you sr…ILY" Lohan wrote, adding a link to the song "Trouble" by folk singer Ray LaMontagne, which contains the lyrics, "Well I've been saved by a woman/She won't let me go" and "She gave me love and affection/I said I love her/Yes I love her."

And in another show of affection for Ronson, Lohan who is currently filming Ugly Betty in New York City, made an online plea for help finding Dixie Cup ice cream: "so, samantha and i are looking for DIXIE CUPS…" she wrote. "does anyone remember them??? I have to have them before she gets back."

How cute!! Nice to see a young star like her who just seems so stupid actually caring about what's going on in the world, maybe I don't hate her so much after all!!

No comments: