Friday, September 5, 2008

Is Selena Gomez Still Jealous Of Miley??

Photobucket



Selena Gomez has a new album coming out. The one song is about a guy who she will not name but gave some good hints as to who it is. In an interview with Twist Magazine she says, "My favorite song that I've written is called 'I'm Sorry', It's about a boy I kind of fell for, but he couldn't let his ex-girlfriend go, and it was really difficult."

Selena says, "I felt like in a way, I wasn't good enough." Yes, competing against huge star Miley Cyrus would be extremely hard.

The lyrics tell the story of encouraging her boyfriend to move forward. "The song is basically me saying that I'm sorry that it didn't work out or that she used to be who she was, But you have to let me in and you have to know that I'll do everything I can to make you happy and be the best I can be."

For the rest of the album she adds, "I want the other stuff to be really fun, But that is probably going to be the most heartfelt one because it was the hardest time for me. That story actually happened to me."

I'm going to have to guess this song is about Nick Jonas. It's funny because Miley has her "7 Things" song that most think is about Nick. Apparently he is something special to have these ladies going crazy over him.

No comments: