Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Heidi's Upset She Wasn't Picked As Vice President Running Mate!!

Photobucket


Heidi Montag, who has declared her support for John McCain, jokes that she's "really hurt" she was passed over as the Republican presidential candidate's running mate.

"I can't believe it," she laughed. "Blondes have more fun. I guess he doesn't know that."

"He picked a girl and it wasn’t Heidi," Montag's boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, added. "Not picking Heidi for the vice president. It's just cold."

Seriously I really hate these two. Supposedly it was said kidding around, but I know this is how they really feel, as if John McCain even knows her let alone gives a shit who she is!! If you don't know who these two are, your not missing much. They are the most pathetic couple around. They think that they are famous because they are on a MTV reality show and they honestly believe they are some kind of gods. They demand such ridiculous things like $500,000 for an appearance of them at a club. They are such media whores. Here I am getting sucked into the trap of writing about them which is exactly what they want, but when I read this story I could not resist posting it and letting it be known they are idiots!!!!

No comments: