Monday, August 25, 2008

Ashlee And Pete Prepare For Baby!!!

Photobucket


With her belly growing each day, Ashlee Simpson gushed to ET Canada about baby prep and marital bliss.

The singer, who confirmed the pregnancy back in May, says she and husband Pete Wentz have been knee-deep in baby-proofing their Hollywood home.

"We're getting the nursery ready," said Simpson. "I can't wait to be a mom and he can't wait to be a dad, so it's fun."

"I have the greatest husband," she said. "He's so awesome. It's fun to have somebody that I love to do this with."

Having her family around has been comforting too. "My mom and my grandmother [have] given me good motherly advice," said Simpson, "but it's one of those things where your mother instincts kind of kick in right away."

Other things on their to-do list? Picking a baby name. But Simpson says they haven't settled on one yet.

After joking about calling their kid "Orange," Simpson said, "I don't think it's something we'll decide until the baby comes."

She's also been writing a few new tunes, but won't jump back into the studio until her little bundle is born.

"The baby is my main focus right now," she says. "We're both so excited. I mean, this is definitely the happiest moment in my life."

[source:people]

No comments: