Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jessica Simpson Is In Love!!!

Photobucket


Jessica Simpson has been so happy in recent months and she claims it's all thanks to her boyfriend. She says Tony Romo is her "perfect guy."

"I just told him today, 'You're the love of my life,' " she confesses in the latest cover story. "I don't really ever say that to anybody."

Simpson also co-wrote a song for her man, "You're My Sunday," which is featured on her new country album, Do You Know (out Sept. 9). And, in a true modern-day sign of devotion, changed her cell phone number and e-mail address to cut off any potential communication from her exes.

"I don't want anybody that's been in my life [before] in my life anymore," she says. "I don't even want them to have any way of contacting me."

Romo hasn't done the same, but Simpson brushes it off. "I'm not a jealous girlfriend," she says – even though in a recent interview his ex, Carrie Underwood, claims she still hears from him.

After breaking up with John she says, "I had to regain self-esteem and self-value,"

When it comes to relationships, Simpson says she gives over her heart fully and expects the same in return: "I just love, so I don't understand when people can't do exactly what I do."

I'm so happy for the two of them and especially that Jess has found love again-I really like her. I especially like that she provides a distraction to Romo when he plays football, being that I'm a huge Giants fan, I love seeing those Cowboys lose.

No comments: