Thursday, August 28, 2008

Luke Perry Going Back To 90210??

Everyone, including myself, is really excited for the new 90210 show to start; especially now that a couple of the old characters are coming back, but there was one character who nothing has been said about, Dylan McKay aka Luke Perry.

Photobucket


Well guess what ladies?? Our dreams might be coming true!!!

Supposedly they are in talks with him to bring back his role. This has been drawing lots of attention and not just from his fans, but from his possible future cast mates.

"Oh. My. God. I love Dylan McKay," Shenae Grimes, who plays Annie Wilson on the new 90210, says in Nylon magazine. "If I ever meet Luke Perry I may collapse. I don't know what I'll do."

Same goes for one of her costars, Jessica Stroup...

"Are you kidding me? He's an amazing-looking man," Stroup says. "Sexy! I remember being at my cousin's house and taking the cushions off the couches and just watching Luke Perry on TV and falling in love. The rebel, the rebel…"

The show is going to be packed with so much sexy it needs Luke Perry to complete it. "American audiences have an attention span of, like, three seconds," says AnnaLynne McCord, who plays Naomi Clark. "You have to catch their eye when you flip channels, so it's very provocative, very racy, very sexy."

Let's keep our fingers crossed. How can you have Brenda with no Dylan?? We'll see what happens.

No comments: