Friday, June 13, 2008

Chris Martin Can't Get Over Brad Pitt and Gwyneth's Engagement

Photobucket


Chris Martin is married to one of the most beautiful and successful actress's in the world, so why is he jealous??

Well in a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Chris has admitted he still cannot deal with the fact that his wife Gwyneth Paltrow used to be engaged to Brad Pitt. He said that it still plays on his mind and drives him to make a success of his life.

"You've got to be hungry," Chris says.

"If your wife went out with Brad Pitt, you'd want to prove yourself, you know what I mean?"

Photobucket


Chris insists his wife is the only woman he has ever had a serious relationship with.

And he admits that growing up he worried about being gay.

"It was more like, 'Oh s***, what if?', because was brought up to think it was wrong," he said. "But then it struck me: who gives a s**t? And then it wasn't a problem. It sounds silly to say it now, but when you're a kid you think, 'I'm going to burn in hell for eternity if I like other guys or if I marry someone Jewish'."

But he eventually calmed down when he realized he was heterosexual.

"I was swayed by boobs," he says. "Let's face it, they're fantastic." Even so, it was not until he was 22 that he finally lost his virginity. "There were religious issues and s**t like that," he says, adding: "Also confidence. I had a tricky time with girls. "I got trapped in the friendship tip many, many times. "I don't want to be the person that makes everyone laugh before they go off and bang. I want to be the guy that everybody bangs." He says that was the key driving force in his career course. "I was like, 'I need to be a rock star'," he says.

"Why the hell else would I waste my time doing it?" Gwyneth, he insists, is his only true love. "I've only been in one serious relationship," he said. "Is that weird? I don't think it's that weird."

Despite getting into a band to impress women and suffering a severe backlash from critics Martin insists he adores his job.

"Are you kidding? I f***ing die for it," he said.

"I just can't believe I've got it."

Wow he really needs to get over that fact. And even if he can't get over it, why would you admit it to a magazine, that is so stupid. It makes him look pathetic. Her and Brad Pitt broke up 11 years ago, he is married with kids as well. I always liked him until I read this interview. Maybe he's trying to come off sounding sweet like he loves his wife so much blah blah blah but it doesn't sound like that..it sounds crazy!!

No comments: