Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ashlee and Pete signed a Pre-Nup

Photobucket




“We have signed a pre-nup,” the newlywed rocker admitted on Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM radio show Tuesday. (Ashlee was asleep, he said.) He said “she legally is a Wentz … I don’t know what she’ll do with her stage name, that’s up to her. She hasn’t decided that.”

He said they’re skipping out on a honeymoon (for now) and have been hanging out in their basement in L.A. “We got some blow-up palm trees,” Wentz said. “A little fake-n-bake tanning booth. We’re eating DiGiorno’s pizza, getting in that tanning oven every once in a while, it’s great. It’s gonna look like we’re on that private jet,” he added. “We’re gonna save that 30 grand, you know?” I feel great!” he said. “It is sunny and 65 in my head.”

Wentz still refused to confirm Simpson’s pregnancy. When Seacrest asked why they decided to wed now, Wentz replied, “I get the backdoor question you’re asking me, but it’s been something we’ve been planning for a long time. I gave her a promise ring four months ago.” Seacrest later asked if he’s thought about baby names. Wentz laughed. “Ryan, this baby has not been confirmed,” he said. “The only thing I’m confirming now is that we’re in the basement on our honeymoon with these blow-up palm trees.”

I think it's funny he ran onto Ryan Seacrest's show while Ashlee was sleeping to tell the world they signed a pre-nup. I think it was weird, like why wouldn't the new happy couple go on together?? And I think their lying about this baby. I think a baby will be popping out in a couple months. Who cares if he gave her a promise ring 4 months ago? Why rush into marriage unless something else was coming? like say a baby? I don't know, guess we will see!!!

No comments: