Monday, May 12, 2008

Ashlee Simpson thinks Britney Spears is "TRASHY"

Photobucket

Britney Spears is "trashy," Ashlee Simpson says.


Ashlee appeared on the Nokia Green Room with fiance Pete Wentz, she recalled fielding a question about "having too many Britney Spears" (yes, the Britster is a slang term now).

"In an interview the other day, they asked me what I thought, 'You've had one too many Britney Spears' means," Ashlee says. "I was like, 'What?' And they said it means you've had one too many beers."

Without missing a beat, "I was like, 'Oh, you've had one too many trashy girls!"

Ashlee then fell into a fit of giggles and expressed remorse over the comment afterwards.

"I was like, 'Oh my God, I can't believe I just said that!" Ashlee says. "It was really bad. I felt horrible."

Right, I'm sure you did. And how the hell does "You have had one too many Britney Spears", have anything to do with beer??? I really don't get it--It's pretty stupid.

No comments: