Sunday, May 4, 2008

Office Space-A great movie!!!

If you are a HUGE fan of Office Space like myself, you must check out Entertainment Weeklys: 15 Quotable lines from Office Space. They compiled there favorite quotes from the awesome 1999 movie. Some of my favorites that they recognized as well were:

Photobucket
''There was nothing wrong with it...until I was about 12 years old and that no-talent ass-clown became famous and started winning Grammys.'' —Michael Bolton on having the name Michael Bolton...lol

One of the best quotes:
''I'm thinking I might take that new chick from Logistics. If things go well I might be showing her my O-face. 'Oh...Oh...Oh!' You know what I'm talkin' about.''
Photobucket

''Well, see, they wrote all this bank software, and, uh, to save space, they used two digits for the date instead of four. So, like, 98 instead of 1998? Uh, so I go through these thousands of lines of code and, uh...it doesn't really matter. I, uh, I don't like my job, and, uh, I don't think I'm gonna go anymore.'' —

Photobucket
''And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don, too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire....'' I LOVE Milton!!!!

''I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up money laundering in a dictionary.''

"Michael, we don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way. Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about mission statements.''

''So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.''

As you can see I used about half the quotes they posted anyway.I'm a little upset because they really missed a couple memorable quotes in the list. I love the part when Jennifer Aniston flips out about her flair, I also love when there giving out cake and poor Milton keeps getting told to pass his down and of course never gets any. What a great classic movie. I think i might go watch it right now!!!

No comments: